Top PR firm headquartered in NYC has an immediate opening for an experienced Business Development Associate. Join an exceptional team of self-starters within a fun, friendly and fast-paced Public Relations firm. A team where your voice is heard, creative and fun projects weekly, and real results are produced. A competitive salary, health + vision benefits for full-time employees, flexible schedule, 15% paid travel, and growth potential.
Business Development Associate will report directly to CEO or COO. This team member will be responsible for the development of new business, new business obtainment strategies, business networking with key groups such as BNI, strong lead generation and heavy lead follow up. Business Development Associate must have an exceptional track record in professional services sales, systems or marketing and be a fast learner.
Business Development Associate will manage:
- Day- to-day entry of new leads into salesforce
- Qualifying sales calls
- Creation of proposals via easy to use plug and play system
- Setting calls and sales meetings for CEO, VP, and Directors
- Management and development of targeted territory lists
- Timely follow up on all leads
- Drip marketing to leads
- Creation and distribution of monthly newsletters to sales leads
- Attending Trade Shows, Events, and Networking Event throughout the US to scout new business
- Business profiling research
- Client liaison for thank you notes, special occasions and pulse checks
- Networking at various events bi-weekly to ensure strong company pipeline
- Work with Accounting department to report status on all quarterly sales goals
- Excel and Outlook knowledge
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Research Skills
- CRM Entry
- Appointment Setting
- Excellent Writing Skills
- 3+ years in Sales Management
- PR or Marketing Agency experience not required but a plus
All work must be done on site from the Midtown office location. This is for immediate availability- please do not reply if you cannot begin working immediately.
See our website at http://www.beautifulplanning.com for more information about our company.
Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested please email your cover letter and resume. No calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- New York, NY
- Corporate Sales or Corporate Sales Support: 2 years