Human Resources Coordinator
Top Public Relations Agency headquartered in NYC has an immediate opening for an experienced HR Coordinator. Join an exceptional team of self‐starters within a fun, friendly and fast-paced Public Relations firm. A team where your voice is heard, creative and fun projects weekly and real results are produced. Competitive salary, flexible schedule + and growth potential. Extreme self-starter that can work within a multi‐faceted and extremely fast-paced environment. Human Resources Coordinator will report directly to the CEO and work side‐by‐side with Directors. Must possess superior verbal and written communication skills and a wealth of Human Resources knowledge surrounding NYC HR compliance. Workload will include day-to-day HR management including but not limited t0 pre-screening, hiring, compliance management, on-boarding and more. Independent self-starter needed with exceptional interpersonal skills. Will be responsible for interviewing for multiple positions. BPMPR specializes in Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, and Events however works cross-industry for businesses, experts, authors, technology, however, works cross industries from A-Z
Human Resources responsibilities will include:
- Pre-screening, Interviewing & Hiring
- Creation & distribution of Job listings as needed to applicable job listing websites
- Assistance with onboarding with providing orientation to new hires
- Completion of all new hire paperwork in line with NYC laws
- Issuing staff reviews, corrective actions, etc. as needed
- Collect and manage leave requests (FMLA, vacation requests, etc)
- Implementation of benefits & incentive & employee retention programs
- Maintenance of employee files electronically via Zenefits
- Partnership set up with NYC and Surrounding Area schools etc. for internship programs
- Ensuring Compliance standards and paperwork is up to date, timely response to notices for Workers Comp, Disability etc.
- Scheduling and arranging team outings
- Implementation of online Learning Management systems for streamlined employee training.
- Communication of internal team memos
All work must be done on-site from our 43rd Street Office location. This is for immediate availability- please do not reply if you cannot begin working immediately. BPM-PR Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Cover Letter
- Preferred Hourly Rate/ Salary Requirements
Agency Mission Statement:
At Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR LLC our mission statement is fully realized by a single word, Communication. Our mission is to continuously disseminate flawless, timely, and consistent communication with a firm importance of that communication being intelligible with well-rounded reasoning. Communication is the nexus of all of our work at Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR. Our mission is for it to resonate in the way we work in house team-to-team, system-to-system, person-to-person, and team member to client. We are at all times cognizant of the importance to actively listen to each other, our clients and what’s happening in the media and intentionally push a high level of precisely crafted and communicated messages to the general public via the media for our clients. Our mission is to consistently own and be accountable for our communication on all levels, protect it, and ensure that it is always consistent and never diluted.
See our website at http://www.bpm-prfirm.com for more information about our company. BPM-PR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Human Resources, PR Support|